·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any good muddin spots near louisville that are legal? :woot:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Well I was born and raised in Southern Indiana (new washington) mom and dad still live there which is bout 25 miles north of louisville on hwy 62 and there are TONS of places to mud and ppl to mud with up there

·
Registered
974 Posts
Is there any good muddin spots near louisville that are legal? :woot:
Good luck, the government tries to shut everything down. theres some good places in Tennessee if you wanna make the trip down.

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
You cant have fun anywhere anymore.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone else?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Are you still allowed to wheel at the gorge? I have been down there before with a bunch of rigs, and it was insane.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wheres the gorge at? :help

·
Registered
689 Posts
red river gorge. Um...it is in the daniel boone national forest. I live um east of Cincinnati Oh and it took us about 2 or 3 hours to get down. Its been a few years since i havwe been there.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
hey bigbaddodge what part of louisville do u live in

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live in j town. Where u from?:thumbsup

·
Registered
29 Posts
WHAT theres still legal mud holes, i thought they were extinct lol

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
i used to go to mud runs all the time ago back in high school which was only about 3 or 4 years ago out in Owenton, its on the other side of frankfort up the rode a bit. i will ask around and see if they still go on, that place was an absolute ball to go to, there were guys out there in stock grand cherokees blowin up motors tryin to get 1/4 of the way through.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Can't say I've honestly ever been mudding... But I have been known to wait till a good rain and go hit up some dirt roads that are all but forgotten.
by mudding do you mean real mudding or do boggs count? a lot of boggs around here.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Can't say I've honestly ever been mudding... But I have been known to wait till a good rain and go hit up some dirt roads that are all but forgotten.
by mudding do you mean real mudding or do boggs count? a lot of boggs around here.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
it's hard to find anything around here that you can play around in without fear of getting caught. there's a good park in shelby county with lots of trails it's pay to play though and a lot of the trails are kinda tight for a fullsize rig. i had my 02 grand cherokee up there a few months ago and it's challenging but maybe too much so for a our huge trucks.

i may take mine up there soon though just to find out...

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
i've been to hilznhollarz, pretty good, i dont know how a fullsize would fare out there though, some of it is pretty tight. of course the only time i went, it was slick as hell and we all got stuck in a creek bottom in 5" of thick clay for most of the day. we didnt' get to do much actual trail exploring....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Probably won't take the truck on the trails but i plan on going soon with a group of four wheelers.

Harlan has truck trails but thats a four hour drive from Lou.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts