Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

· MS Chapter President
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lets see how many will actually post up. How many MS members do we actually have here on the boards. I know a few of you but lets try to get the sleepers and lurkers in here:popcorn:

· Registered
1,448 Posts
I dont live in miss. but im usually over there every weekend!!! If that counts?

· MS Chapter President
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont live in miss. but im usually over there every weekend!!! If that counts?
well that's good enough.

List:
2141pete/Pete, Chapter president
bkjeffrey/Brandon, Chapter vice president
pyrobee/Mike, AVID!! chapter supporter
04deezelram/????, frequent visitor
NEXT!!!!!!:popcorn:

· You can keep the change.
576 Posts
Ive personnally referred 3 work buddies the last couple weeks and I know theyve joined, but had no activity...............losers!

And wheres "sharkbaitracing" at with our decals.:w::popcorn:

· MS Chapter President
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive personnally referred 3 work buddies the last couple weeks and I know theyve joined, but had no activity...............losers!

And wheres "sharkbaitracing" at with our decals.:w::popcorn:
AHHH I forgot sharbait on the list. Where is he??????????

576 Posts
Hes around....................his wifes finger that is.....HAHA. Ill call him tomorrow and tell him his dues are due!

· MS Chapter President
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hes around....................his wifes finger that is.....HAHA. Ill call him tomorrow and tell him his dues are due!
HAHA i bet he would dissagree, of course unless she is around:rof

· Registered
243 Posts
I am around takin the damn motorccle course on base... I want to go to the track tonight but its raining and I am worn the hell out! if anybody wants to beer and bbq this weekend let me know. I am also going shark fishin I think saturday mornin if anybody wants to go...

· Registered
108 Posts
Im here in Picayune with the biggest cummins forum sticker ever made sprting the back glass.

576 Posts
Picayune, I been lookin at houses over in that area. gonna be movin there this year.

· Registered
108 Posts
Well pm me and I can show you around the area. I will be gone for a month after this weekend.

576 Posts
Im gonna be getting stationed at Stennis. How far are you from there? I know picayune is only a few miles from the north gate........we need to get together.

· Registered
108 Posts
You would get on the interstate and go north two exists I live on the north side of town. I finally wont be alone here, we have alot of trucks but nobody seems to understand. They think it is some stupid kid thing instead of a forum with a purpose and alot of good people with information.

· Registered
65 Posts
i'm in s.e. la. i watch the ms forum as much as the la. i used to frequent gulfport dragway on wed nights until fuel got nuts.

the guys on the la side are trying to put together a dyno day in lafayette. there's a thread going. keep an eye on it.

daryl

· MS Chapter President
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well start frequenting again lol. I'm gonna start another thread to see if any of our guys wouls wanna go to the LA dyno day.

· MS Chapter President
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok fellas here we go time for a good roll call again. We are trying to get the chapter up and going good so please follow along. I'm gonna start a list, just copy and paste it then put in your own name.

1. 2141pete/pete

576 Posts
1. 2141pete/pete
2. bjkeffrey/ brandon

· Registered
243 Posts
1. 2141pete/pete
2. bjkeffrey/ brandon
3. pyrobee/mike

1 - 20 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.