·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the price on a mp8. I would like to know,thanks

·
Registered
602 Posts
go to the marketplace and in ask that in the request price quote sub forum. They should be in the range of $360-$400 :thumbsup

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
ebay for 359 free shipping for the mp 8

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
well there was no question about how often they can assist you but it is advanced diesel performance out of texas who is selling them not some joe blow thatd had one. i am not saying dont buy from any one on here i just shot the price out ha and for questions and what not 7 days aweek ya be lucky to get that from people but thats why this forums here to. But then rolling smoke how much will ya beat that price by then according to your statement or can ya meet it or isyour price cheaper allready ya could shoot your price out since the post is from someone trying to find the best deal prolly

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
i might be looking to get one i am still debating weither i need it though or not but it does help fuel economy they say. So who has the best price i guess ya might want it confidental so pm me or who ever wants one or post it so all can see and might have more people interested if they see a price and not have to ask

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Site vendors can't post prices:thumbsup

·
Registered
39 Posts
Do what I was told- put a post in the request quote section. You will get several pretty good prices. Then just pick which one to get it from.

I finally got mine installed last night, took about 1 1/2- 2 hrs once you get your tools out everything off and put back and put away.

We'll have to see how much MPG it helps but it definately makes a difference.

Mine didn't have any di-electric grease with it had to get some, it really makes a difference putting the connector back on.
Brent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts