Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
You can keep the change.
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get a little more fuel. My Edge Juice/ Attitude is set on 5/5 and it doesnt smoke at all, so I know i can get some more fuel to burn in there somehow.

It is my understanding that the Edge is more of a timing adder then a fueling box, so Im looking to stack it with another box for fuel.

Im open to all suggestions, but I was looking at these two because of their moderate price.

·
Banned
516 Posts
i would drop the edge and go for a SMARTY!

·
You can keep the change.
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I keep hearing that the Smarty doesnt produce like the Edge on the 3rd gens. Plus I like the gauges the Edge offers with on the fly power. In all honesty I wish I would have gotten a smarty first though.

·
Banned
516 Posts
i dunno i had the edge first. then my buddy told me try the smarty and we switched and i have been hooked ever since. at least try one before you decide which one is better!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Im looking to get a little more fuel. My Edge Juice/ Attitude is set on 5/5 and it doesnt smoke at all, so I know i can get some more fuel to burn in there somehow.

It is my understanding that the Edge is more of a timing adder then a fueling box, so Im looking to stack it with another box for fuel.

Im open to all suggestions, but I was looking at these two because of their moderate price.
Is your's an 04 or an 04.5? On the 03-04's the Juice does timing, duration and Pressure. On the 04.5 it doesn't do pressure.

·
Banned
516 Posts
its a 04.5 the same as my sig!

·
You can keep the change.
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a 2004.

·
You can keep the change.
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to try a Smarty.

·
Banned
516 Posts
im glad someone agrees with me here!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have an 03 I'm curious on what to stack my Juice w/ Attitude with. I hear the mp-8 is your best bet.. is the power puck better?

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
I have the Puck but only because I run a Predator and they work hand and hand with each other. If I was running a Smarty I'd go with the MP-8..

·
Registered
277 Posts
The Puck is very mild. I like the X2, but have heard alot of good about the MP-8 too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts