Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which should i go with as my next upgrade??? a bd super b special or a mp8 with an ADII 150???? and i also have the smarty pod

·
Registered
798 Posts
I did my turbo before the AD 150 and ran fine with stock injectors. Mp-8 can wait and really not needed till you do the AD 150...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to have a strong running daily drive that can pull some good numbers... if i do the mp8 the AD will be installed at the same time...

·
Registered
798 Posts
Then why ask for help?:confused013: if you got it all figured out?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
because i only have the money for the turbo OR the AD with mp8... not both... just wondering what would be best first... also what increase in power will i see with the bd special???

·
Registered
365 Posts
Air first, then fuel. With the smarty your already short on the laughing gas as it is, don't make it worse. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
because i only have the money for the turbo OR the AD with mp8... not both... just wondering what would be best first... also what increase in power will i see with the bd special???
the super be single is around 450hp I THINK. I would go with an Htt 62 instead of the Bd...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i wasnt going to do the single... i was leaning more toward the special

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
i put down 590 with the superB, its a kick little turbo, which i now use in my twin set up, and the truck has never ran better.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
would headstuds be a nescesity for th bd super b special

·
Registered
798 Posts
the super be single is around 450hp I THINK. I would go with an Htt 62 instead of the Bd...
I did 552 wastegated at 35 psi and a stock cp3 stock lift pump and stock injectors, and the super b special.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
622 Posts
i would do the turbo and ad first...with the mp-8 your egt's might get a little high on a stock turbo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.