Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've got MP-8 and a AFE stage 2 on the way. I am looking to see pics of how everyone has installed the controllers for the MP-8 in the cabin. Photos would be great!:thumbsup

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I dont have any pics but i installed mine in the knockout below the headlight switch. It works ok but I do occasionally hit it getting in and out of the truck. I have ween them mounted on the pillar below the handle. seems to be out of the way.

·
Registered
721 Posts

It's out of the way and hard to see but easy to adjust.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i cant really tell where his is and i dont have a pic but I mounted mine in the little space where you pull the brake release which is hard to see but easy to get to

·
Registered
721 Posts
Mines right by the brake release

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok so let me ask this then, as im an idiot to this sort of tuner, how can you tell what percentage its running at?

thanks for the pics, looks like by the parking brake could be a good spot for it!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stupid question i suppose, I guess thats what the dot on the dial is for....wow excuse that one, its late here

·
5,055 Posts
I just know when you turn it all the way to the right its at 100% :D thats about where it stays.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
so what is the heaviest load you all have pulled with this thing set at 100%?

·
5,055 Posts
about 17k lbs trailer and load

·
Registered
602 Posts
I just did those two mods this past weekend. I will get some pics later and post them. Took it today to the dealer for the AX flash and they didn't say a thing about them. :hyper:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts