Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a lot of replies with guys talking about their mp-8s and edge attitudes and guys that even have both! I want to get something to add a little more power and I was wondering are these the ones to go with? What should I look into getting for my 6.7?

By the way, Thanks and this forum is awesome!!!:peelout

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
the edge first then the mp8.... the edge gives you all the guages you need and some saftey features to :peelout

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
it depend..economy or performance

the mp-8 is more economy oriented with some bonus to power..the attitude is the other way around..they do stack well though..but first I would look into guages, a CAI, and delete all the EPA stuff

·
Registered
279 Posts
What guages does the Edge come with?
Pretty much everything. EGT, boost, trans temp, engine temp, true mph for bigger tires, regen indicator, transmission gear, Trq converter locked, It also has a built in turbo timer. I know im also missing a lot more info the attitude will display.

Thats my plan as well. Get the dpf delete, block the egr, get the edge, then the mp8. Then after that some custom injectors & hopefully someone comes out with a twin turbo kit soon! :peelout

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts
It comes with the Attitude which is a digital monitor. It will display in a short list, boost, EGT, Trans, engine coolant and intake air tempatures.

Edit: And everyting blackcloud said

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Great question. Thanks, I had the same.

One more, Will the Edge clear any codes from a DPF delete kit?
Yes, and egr delete too.:thumbsup

·
Registered
151 Posts
My last edge for my 03 Duramax broke and edge had a recall on the unit. To this day they haven't sent me a replacement. Edge doesen't stand behind their product. I don't recomend them and won't get one for my Dodge. Our Speed and Truck World won't sell them either. They said they have bad support.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I like my edge.....I want to add the mp8 now!

·
Registered
655 Posts
My last edge for my 03 Duramax broke and edge had a recall on the unit. To this day they haven't sent me a replacement. Edge doesen't stand behind their product. I don't recomend them and won't get one for my Dodge. Our Speed and Truck World won't sell them either. They said they have bad support.
that's strange, everyone I have heard talk about their customer service had nothing but good things to say. they were mostly guys on here. maybe you just had a bad experience. I have heard of people burning up boxes and edge sending them new ones without a problem.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
I have never had a problem with Edge's support either.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Where did you buy it at?

That does make a differance on support.:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts
I've ran my Edge for the past fours years and have never had a problem.

Furthermore, being a authorized Edge dealer I get a chance to deal with them and they have always offered great support for their products and on the rare occassion a customer has needed help, the technical team at Edge has been outstanding.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts