Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be relocating to MI from AZ in May. I checked the states DMV website and can not find any info on emmissions. Does MI require emmission checks inorder to get a license plate? I want to know before I install a DPF delete kit on my 6.7l

Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
MI does not require emissions testing to get your license plate.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Oldfart-Sorry but i have to ask. WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT TO MOVE TO THIS DUMP?

he wants to go shoot and play with firecrackers with ya:rof:rof:rof, yeah we have a B***h running the state so yeah why move here?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. It's only a 2yr assignment and then I can move again. I'm not sure I'll like the winters alot, but I'm looking forward to exploring the lakes and some of the good SCUBA diving I've heard about.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Where are you moving too here?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
If you need somewhere to store nice weekend warrior for a while let me know.:lol3: Too bad it won't fit my prerunner.

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
Might not be the best move but you can find a house cheap up here!!!
No emissions checks.... but window tint on the front windows is illegal

My older brother moved out to Scottsdale, AZ 2 years ago for work... he likes it a lot more than here:thud:

we've got a great group of Michigan Members and always have a good time at meet/greets!!:thumbsup

Ian

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Might not be the best move but you can find a house cheap up here!!!
No emissions checks.... but window tint on the front windows is illegal

My older brother moved out to Scottsdale, AZ 2 years ago for work... he likes it a lot more than here:thud:

we've got a great group of Michigan Members and always have a good time at meet/greets!!:thumbsup

Ian
Where are they?? Who are they ??? :thumbsup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts