Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well today i had my interview for UTI and everything worked out well so it looks like I'll be starting class March 29th. I'll be looking for an apartment and places to hang out and whatnot. I have a month left before I sign out on terminal leave and am officially done with the Army. The school should be able to find me a job so I should be ok there for now but if you know anything near Spring let me know. Now I'll be able to make the Houston meets :thumbsup:

· Premium Member
124 Posts
Welcome to Houston. Im in Magnolia just a little north of Houston probably about 20-30 min from spring. Ill keep my eyes out for you a job.

· Registered
576 Posts
Welcome to Houston! Hope to ge to check out that sweet first gen soon.:drool2:

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with Scott and Jason. I'm not so happy about moving to Houston...too crowded for me...but I can handle it for awhile and I'll be glad to finally hang out with some of the H-town and LA guys :thumbsup: Plus I get to do a lot more shark fishing since I'll be 45 miles away instead of 300. Thanks for the welcomes guys I'll let yall know when I get settled in.

· Registered
1,670 Posts
Houston??? Yuck!
thats what im sayin! lived there 18years of my life get ready for 98* and 100% humidity! well when yall have meets ill come "home" and go with yall

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I know all about the humidity. Cropus is the same way. My ex lived down there so I used to go every weekend (talk about a long drive). Every time I got to town as soon as I opened my car window EVERYTHING in my car became sticky within seconds. Definitely glad I have a resistor for my blower motor on the way so I can get my A/C fixed in the truck!

· Registered
1,670 Posts
ya man seriously? when my a/c went out this last summer in houston... i was straight miserable in traffic windows down gettin baked alive!

· CAPTAIN DILLIGAF
4,229 Posts
Thanks Cotton Pony. Hope to see ya this weekend buddy.
:banghead: THEY HAVE TO GO IN THE MORNING TO LEGALLY IDENTIFY THE BODY THEN FRIDAY GET TRANSPORTED FROM JAMAICA BACK TO AUSTIN SO IM NOT SURE WHEN THE FUNERAL WILL BE BUT WE MAY GO AHEAD AND HEAD TO CEN-TEX TO ASSIST WITH ALL THE PETTY CHIT TO HELP THE FAMILY OUT ILL LET YALL KNOW

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:banghead: THEY HAVE TO GO IN THE MORNING TO LEGALLY IDENTIFY THE BODY THEN FRIDAY GET TRANSPORTED FROM JAMAICA BACK TO AUSTIN SO IM NOT SURE WHEN THE FUNERAL WILL BE BUT WE MAY GO AHEAD AND HEAD TO CEN-TEX TO ASSIST WITH ALL THE PETTY CHIT TO HELP THE FAMILY OUT ILL LET YALL KNOW
10-4. Sh!tty circumstances but might as well make the best of it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.