Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am starting the process of getting out of the military and i will be moving back to heber or orem, so i can start going back to school for diesel mechanics.

a while back i thought i heard that some body was working as a mechanic on the rail road or something any body know who that was?

or anybody got a line on a job i should be back for good about 12th of july.

any help will be appreciated thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
4,688 Posts
i don't have a line on any work, in that field for ya. but i am lookin forwaard to havin ya here. i need another guy with some thin AZ blood, so i'm not the only one whining about the cold :lol3:

oh and you should move to Orem. it's alot closer to all of us than Heber. although if you were up there, then we could make a skiing meet up at deer creek :woot:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
well i am starting the process of getting out of the military and i will be moving back to heber or orem, so i can start going back to school for diesel mechanics.

a while back i thought i heard that some body was working as a mechanic on the rail road or something any body know who that was?

or anybody got a line on a job i should be back for good about 12th of july.

any help will be appreciated thanks in advance.
You got any reefer experience with trailers ??

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i used to be a mechanic at wright ford in heber and for Park City . then got my class a cld and drove dump truck/mechanic for my uncle for 2 years. then started driving cement mixers for jbp for about 6 years. in between i ran some heavy equipment, plowed snow, and i am not certified but can stick weld/fabricate pretty good. and i still have all of my tools and can sling a wrench with the best of them. and built a couple of trailers (car and atv) in high school.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh and anything with a night shift would help out because of the school during the day thing.

·
Premium Member
4,688 Posts
what was your job in the (military branch)?

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
before i went in i was and emt and tring to get a full time fire fighter job, so i went in as a navy corpsman, army knows it as medic. but i have lost interest in medical.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think I use to pull you over when I was in Heber. Welcome back to the real world.Let me call a few contacts, they might need a mechanic. They are not a big shop but if you know anything about gas or diesel engines they might use you.

If you do not hear back from me I am still looking.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well it is really happening this time, i will be back on the 17th. still looking for mechanic job, or i have a class a cdl as well but i am open to just about anything. looking forward to coming home.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I'm always down to share a beer with a friend that's just getting back from the forces

1 - 14 of 14 Posts