Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i got these bushwacker fender flares do you guys think i should keep em black or paint em silver?

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
Yea, im with brentc, paint them silver. That would look sweet.

·
Registered
379 Posts
i kinda like them black. but thats just me.

·
Registered
379 Posts
they might stand out a bit too much tho, theres a guy were i live with the same color truck as you and black fender flares and it lookes good.

·
Banned
21 Posts
I think that the 2 tone trucks like yours look the nicest with them painted and the monotone trucks like mine look the best with them black. It kind of breaks them up a little, gives them a little more detail.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Paint them. Black looks like the old chevys. I can't wait for my stock tires to wear out so i can get my painted flares, rims, and tires.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea guys im kinda likin the black it saves me 250 dollors to not paint em. and i think the paint would chip and it would look funny if it didnt match up right with the silver. who knows maybel ill change my mind.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heres another pic same truck

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
You can always go and have them sprayed with the bedliner the Siliver color and not worrie about having to paint them lol

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea but how much does that cost?? haha

·
Registered
427 Posts
I like black. I'm considering putting on the Power Wagon fender flares on my mineral grey mega. The only problem I have with black flares on my truck is the chrome door mouldings. I think the black may look dumb next to the chrome.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im thinkin of gettin blacked out rims, so it might look a little better then, to keep the flares black.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
If your going to get some black wheels, then you should deff keep them black, would go good with black wheels

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
man i reallly like them black. they look really good. blacked out rims would also be pretty sweet it would go with how dark teh tint is ya know

·
Premium Member
7,010 Posts
Why is this in the classifieds??

Anyways, silver.......all the way!

I just had mine painted silver:

Before:

After:

·
Banned
5,596 Posts
Why is this in the classifieds??