Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

161 - 180 of 275 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·

·
Registered
2006 F250 SD,4x4
4,162 Posts
Its deceiving. The kitchen doesn't have much room. We have a small table and two chairs in there. But there's plenty of cabinet space thats for sure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Not my style but certainly appreciate it looks good. My wife would absolutely love those though.

·
Registered
2006 F250 SD,4x4
4,162 Posts
I wasn't to crazy about it when she showed the picture from online what she wanted. It didn't look good at all. But after it was done it looks 100x better than a picture.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
My wife is crazy about the "rustic" or slightly worn/aged look. I always tell her just buy nice new/used stuff and it will age with us. And be a real age not artificial.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
For what the worn looking stuff cost I want stuff that looks new or at least appropriate for the price.

·
Registered
2006 F250 SD,4x4
4,162 Posts
She's pretty good about not going crazy with cost. She goes to hobby lobby for alot of her decor.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
So I noticed dewilt has gotten into the "comercial" mower segment. I wonder if they make a battery powered back pack blower and pressure washer yet?

·
Premium Member
16,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
So I noticed dewilt has gotten into the "comercial" mower segment. I wonder if they make a battery powered back pack blower and pressure washer yet?
Dewalt recently came out with a 550 PSI 20V power cleaner. It's more designed for work applications where there might not be electricity or a water hose. Users who like the tool are those who want/need a lower PSI power cleaner for engine cleaning, tool cleaning, condenser cleaning, window screen cleaning, etc. You basically fill up a 5 gallon bucket of water and use the power tool. I've seen YouTube videos where people have used the Dewalt power cleaner (with foam cannon) to wash their cars, trucks, RVs, trailers, UTVs, and other equipment with it. Just like with all tools, you find multiple uses for it.

Dewalt is releasing more 60V Flexvolt tools, so I think that's where we might see some of the items that you're talking about.

·
Premium Member
16,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
Hot Shot's Secret had a spring special with a free 16 oz bottle of Diesel Extreme, so I stocked up for the next 12 months.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Loki223

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
9,383 Posts
I'll admit. The Dewalt chainsaw did better then I thought it would do. A couple little things I think that could improve it, but for what it is, I can't complain

·
Registered
18,738 Posts
And here I get great pleasure from just ripping branches off with the grapple.
Don't need no stinkin' chainsaws.

·
Premium Member
16,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
I'll admit. The Dewalt chainsaw did better then I thought it would do. A couple little things I think that could improve it, but for what it is, I can't complain
I'm glad that it met, and possibly exceeded, your expectation. (y)

·
Premium Member
16,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 · (Edited)
We drove by our old cabin.

·
Premium Member
16,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Here's our new property.

Reactions: gsbrockman

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
9,383 Posts
I'm glad that it met, and possibly exceeded, your expectation. (y)
Honestly. Trimmed and sectioned a 16 ft tree into 12" long rounds. Took less then 1/4 of the battery as I just pulled the battery off of the grinder and went to town. The only thing I noticed it for be better to have was a bumper spike. Nothing to dig into with to rotate when going into some of the thicker rounds. But beyond that it did its job as expected, and didn't Make me pull out the 391

·
Premium Member
16,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
The only thing I noticed it for be better to have was a bumper spike. Nothing to dig into with to rotate when going into some of the thicker rounds.
It's got a bumper with built-in grooves, but they aren't effective like the spikes.

But beyond that it did its job as expected, and didn't Make me pull out the 391
Yup, no need to pull out the big saws with the expensive chains on the small stuff. I also like the idea of conserving fuel (saving MotoMix).

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Honestly. Trimmed and sectioned a 16 ft tree into 12" long rounds. Took less then 1/4 of the battery as I just pulled the battery off of the grinder and went to town. The only thing I noticed it for be better to have was a bumper spike. Nothing to dig into with to rotate when going into some of the thicker rounds. But beyond that it did its job as expected, and didn't Make me pull out the 391
My makita has the spikes. I bought the 12” version. Love it and the old lady can climb the ladder and trim oaks with it. The chain tensioner is also nice.

161 - 180 of 275 Posts