Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
9141 - 9160 of 9225 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,142 · (Edited)
I love summer.
Me, too. Sadly, we're already coming up on the longest day of the year, so these long days will be gone before we know it.

·
Premium Member
19,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,143 ·
Being radial doesn’t mean it’s great in snow.
Based on reviews, the Versa Turfs are very good in snow. Some of you guys like to argue and I'm not going down that road.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Based on reviews, the Versa Turfs are very good in snow. Some of you guys like to argue and I'm not going down that road.
Judging by the looks of them, I bet they aren’t bad in the snow. But I don’t think they make a good turf tire.

I’m not arguing. I asked what qualities you thought were good for snow and which are good for turf. So I can understand why you formed your opinion on these tires. Unless you never formed an opinion and you are just telling us what the fire manufacturers and other people say about said tires. Either way I’d still like to know what you think those qualities might be.

·
Registered
23,421 Posts
Along the same lines, and I don't know if that tire comes both as a bias and a radial, but if it does, why would the radial version be better?

·
Premium Member
19,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,148 ·
Biden expects decision on federal gas tax holiday by end of week and did not rule out sending gas rebate cards to Americans.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Biden expects decision on federal gas tax holiday by end of week and did not rule out sending gas rebate cards to Americans.
Need to stop putting a band aid on the problem and actually fix it

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
They’ll never fix anything. They just repeat what each other say like parrots. They don’t understand what’s going on and when they get questioned they change the subject or get angry because they aren’t capable of an honest answer.

·
Premium Member
19,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,151 ·
I agree, but I don't think this administration has any plans to fix the problem.

·
Premium Member
19,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,153 ·
This isn’t a problem for them. This is what they want.
Correct. Biden has said this is the cost we pay for going carbon neutral. Here's just one of his many quotes on the subject:

"And when it comes to the gas prices, we're going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it's over, we'll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over,"

·
Premium Member
19,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,154 · (Edited)
We went ahead and got tickets for the National Finals Rodeo before they're sold out. Tickets are the highest I've ever seen, but just like NASCAR, the rodeo scene has exploded. The average ticket for the NFR is $1,172. :oops:

Reactions: ‘04CTD

·
Registered
23,421 Posts
It's not even a band aid, it's a self inflicted wound that'll make things even worse by giving people "free" money and tax credits. Printing and or borrowing more money isn't exactly going to help.

·
Registered
Youtube Certified Mechanic
244 Posts
I just wonder when fuel rationing tickets like they had in WW2 will become a thing.

Will be interesting to see if increasing rates will help slow down the crazy amount of money there is currently.

No complaints here, I have capitalized on the opportunity purchasing hard to aquire things then turning around and selling them for a profit.

Perfect example : Just sold a 2019 RZR with 2100 miles for more then it would have cost new. The kid, a few years younger then myself took out a loan for nearly the full amount with no hesitation. Felt too bad to ask what his rate was.

·
Premium Member
19,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,157 ·
Will be interesting to see if increasing rates will help slow down the crazy amount of money there is currently.
Just think, back in the 1980s, it was common to pay 13% on a home mortgage while making 10% on savings. In the last decade, people couldn't make easy money in the bank, so they spent their hard-earned money on real-estate and other investments. In some ways, we've created a monster since low interest rates mostly benefited higher income earners. All that spending has led to increased property values, not to mention profits for businesses and shareholders. This is how the rich has gotten richer.

Increased interest rates have already slowed down the economy, but there's still a lot of money (investment) out there. Plus, a good number of the population is making more money now than before COVID, so those people haven't made major lifestyle changes.

I would love to make 10% interest in the banks.

No complaints here, I have capitalized
That's the key. Capitalize when times are good and capitalize when times are tough. (y)

·
White Lightning
2022 RAM 5500 Tradesman Crew Cab & Chassis 4X4
15,748 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,160 ·
@gsbrockman, I bet it was hard to see White Lightening go. I hope Red Ryder treats you just as good, maybe even a little better. (y)

Reactions: gsbrockman
9141 - 9160 of 9225 Posts