·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Yup exactly

Reactions: Jimmy N.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
It's not even a band aid, it's a self inflicted wound that'll make things even worse by giving people "free" money and tax credits. Printing and or borrowing more money isn't exactly going to help.
Because they caused the problem in the first place.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Not really a truck, since there doesn't seem to be any area to put cargo on, but either way, if the fenders were mounted higher it wouldn't look squatted.
As I learned reading in another thread, 🙄, that truck has leaf springs, high ply tires and is a drw its not suitable for such loads. Or did I miss something?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Good point ^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
The front fender states “catastrophe team”......wonder if those are used for flooded vehicle removal or vehicles damaged during tornados?

Hope that link works. Looked it up on Google by typing catastrophe team, first video that popped up was the copart, showed a different truck but had the same wrap theme

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Oh hot damn!!!! Old dog learned something new tonight. ^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
The 2020+ owner's manual recommends replacing the fuel filter every 20,000 miles. If the vehicle is being used in severe operating conditions, or in certain geographical areas of the country (Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Maryland, West Virginia, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Nebraska) due to fuel cleanliness issues, it’s recommended to replace the fuel filter every 10,000 miles.

Saw the same info over on JL wrangler forum.com sometime ago....
Well that's whats gonna happen when you put all the power in a small package. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jimmy N.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
moonshine and peanut oil

Reactions: dieselenthusiast
1 - 20 of 45 Posts