Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bangin' through the gears
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an Arson III kit from Shane last week and didn't get a tracking number. Anyone else find that odd in this day and age?

I've read he handles every part of his business himself which makes him hard to get a hold of.......but why not nip a little problem like this in the bud. No one would be bothering him about where their parts are if he gave them a tracking number. I texted him before hand to make sure he had them in stock which he did.

Guess it'll get here when it gets here. I'm just used to getting a tracking number within a day of ordering something......unless it is back ordered.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
A trackin number doesn't make it travel faster! Shane's a stand up dude! You'll get it!

·
Bangin' through the gears
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it won't. But on his website it only gives you the option of shipping to the home address matching your card info. And it must be signed for. Makes it hard to know when you need to be there when you have no idea when it will be there.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Very true! So u have to sign for it, no exceptions?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Yea I agree that should be an option to have to sign! Some people have to work and aren't always home! It's probably best to text him, he always answers my texts!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Call javon at compressigntion.com he can get ya all the info ya need for tracking and such

·
Your Delightfully Ginger Kentucky President
3,754 Posts
First purchase from Shane, Im guessing?

·
Your Delightfully Ginger Kentucky President
3,754 Posts
I always found getting an answer, email, or call returned a victory. That was the only reason I veared away from buisness. It definetly wasnt lack of quality, his work is top notch. Theres just more poeple out there also making quality stuff who could be reached, reasonably easily. I havent ordered anything from him in some time now, and hope his partnership with compressionignition will make it easier to get his products.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts