Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
looks like a deal its stainless BUT then again you never know... test er out and let me know :lol3:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I got a 4 inch stainless kit from RPM outlet, turned out fine for me but it wasnt actually a motoblue it was a diamond eye

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Yeah, sometimes those good prices comes at the expense of bad customer service or a mis-advertised product :thud:

·
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Goes to show you that a big fancy website dosent mean a thing. guess were they got the money to build that fancy site from. I like my simple website i made myself my way.

John:thumbsup

·
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Goes to show you that a big fancy website dosent mean a thing. guess were they got the money to build that fancy site from. I like my simple website i made myself my way.

Yours is a heck of a lot easier to navigate!

·
Registered
520 Posts
exhaust

looks like a deal, but, note the "Installer Note" disclaimer at the bottom of the page...loooks like it won't slide together easy for novice d0-it-yourselfers...so I would add $100+ to that price unless you are not mechanically challenged as I am, my MBRP slid together e-z:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts

And is a purty one too :beer

James

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Yours is a heck of a lot easier to navigate!
thanks, i set it up that way since i was sick of trying to navigate big complicated websites too. i just need to finish it:rof like that will ever happen. to many parts to list but o well

·
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep my rear end thanks you Kyle!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts