1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
looks like a deal its stainless BUT then again you never know... test er out and let me know :lol3:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I got a 4 inch stainless kit from RPM outlet, turned out fine for me but it wasnt actually a motoblue it was a diamond eye

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts
Yeah, sometimes those good prices comes at the expense of bad customer service or a mis-advertised product :thud:

·
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Goes to show you that a big fancy website dosent mean a thing. guess were they got the money to build that fancy site from. I like my simple website i made myself my way.

John:thumbsup

·
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Goes to show you that a big fancy website dosent mean a thing. guess were they got the money to build that fancy site from. I like my simple website i made myself my way.

Yours is a heck of a lot easier to navigate!

·
Registered
521 Posts
exhaust

looks like a deal, but, note the "Installer Note" disclaimer at the bottom of the page...loooks like it won't slide together easy for novice d0-it-yourselfers...so I would add $100+ to that price unless you are not mechanically challenged as I am, my MBRP slid together e-z:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts

And is a purty one too :beer

James

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Yours is a heck of a lot easier to navigate!
thanks, i set it up that way since i was sick of trying to navigate big complicated websites too. i just need to finish it:rof like that will ever happen. to many parts to list but o well

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
x2 john.

i was hoping my post didn't get deleted.
no reason it should Kyle all you did was point out the truth about what there former customers have said. you didn't make that up it is there for all to see.

and saved a member here from getting stung as well

·
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep my rear end thanks you Kyle!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts