Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably going to pull the trigger on these in a couple of days. I will post some pictures when they are on the truck. Just seeing what everyone's thoughts are.
Btw, 2nd gen, no lift, going with 17s with 295/70/17 nitto trail grapplers

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
It's a good lookin wheel had one on display at the local tire and rim shop . I wanted to get those in a 20x10 but the offset to aggressive for me.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Those look good!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I think it's like either + or - 24 and 0... I have no idea why they would have made such an aggressive wheel.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got some of these put on. 20x10 -24 though. Like them a lot.

I got them put on as well but went with 17s and 0. Hopefully they don't turn into rock stars. I like having something I have never seen on other trucks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
For sure. They are pretty cool looking so we will see if they catch on. I almost bought the 962s a while back. Very happy i didnt. They are on every other truck i see.

Mind posting some pics? i want to see what the they look like in a smaller less offset wheel.

·
1,527 Posts
Good looking rim, is on my short list also in 18x9 with +18mm offset

I Think it would look great on my black megacab...

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Here they are on mine with some 305/50/20s. -24 tho so a little different then what you guys are wanting.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For sure. They are pretty cool looking so we will see if they catch on. I almost bought the 962s a while back. Very happy i didnt. They are on every other truck i see.

Mind posting some pics? i want to see what the they look like in a smaller less offset wheel.
I will try to get a picture up later today.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Looks great!

Reactions: Carbur8tr

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Anyone worried about the 2500 lb load rating on these? I really like these other then the light load rating.

·
Resistol Edition
858 Posts
I would not worry. The 19.5 that I'm getting are 2500lb load rating and my Co worker has the same ones and we haul heavy loads everyday.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Anyone worried about the 2500 lb load rating on these? I really like these other then the light load rating.
Just ordered a set of these in 18x9 and would swear the Moto Metal website said 3600 lbs. At least I hope it did. ....

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, I'm starting to see them everywhere now.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.