Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look at my sig. and let me know what I need to get for 500 hp.

Then 600 hp?

Thanks

·
Registered
517 Posts
You will have 500 when you get everything in your sig, then for 600 you will need some injectors 90-120hp and a cp3 modification, but 600 will be hot with that turbo if you tow a lot. Jay

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I will be around 500 when I get my smarty...?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, guess I better be getting my smarty.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What pressure box would you recommend for my truck? I want something that would leave lots of room to grow.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What would I be at with ARSON III, DDP 90's, SMARTY, and a good Pressure box?

·
Registered
517 Posts
I recommend either the MP-8 or Power puck for pressure, simple and very effective. You should be mid 500's maybe close to 600 with 90's, cp3 mod. Pretty much whatever you dyno with the stuff in you sig you can add about 100 hp after the 90's and cp3 mod. Jay

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
IMO you really dont need a pressure box if you are running a good inj pump. Pressure boxes are hard on your injectors as well, but the 03 & 04's seem to hold up better since they have different injection events. Try the smarty and other mods first and see where you're at. With the smarty alone I can reach 26k running TNT. I dont see why you couldnt get 500 or dang close with what you have plus the smarty. If you add the Arson and sticks it will be well into the 500's. You plan on hittin the rollers soon?

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have dual pumps and can only maintain 23000 psi on the rail without a pressure box with 165 hp inj. With a little pressure power goes up substantially like about 80-100 with my setup, but I only use it for the dyno. With pressure I max the rail at the sensor's saturation point 27000-28000 Jay

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Probably sometime this summer... I don't have much money right now, I just bought my truck Saturday so... I got it for a great deal, clean as can be $11,000 and the tranny only has 6,000 miles on it...

but I plan on getting my Smarty within the next couple of weeks. I will dyno it after I get the Arson and DDP's.

I'm wanting atleast mid 500's...

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Preferably 600

·
Banned
201 Posts
with the smarty that truck will come to life

·
Registered
728 Posts
So I will be around 500 when I get my smarty...?
you will be darn close with SMARTY Revo-with TNT you will be >500 HP-add DDP 90's and a pressure box and you will be>600 HP

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright... so what are your estimates for smarty, Arson III, DDP 90's, a good pressure box and then getting HTT to upgrade my turbo to the Pro Street 66?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts