Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Mopar1973man

1734 10
All
I wanted to throw out to the board how great it is to have this as a resource.

We are new in the Cummins world where my Father in Law was gracious enough to sell us a 2001 3500 4wd from his company - he owned it personaly at one time and sold it to the company later.

240k miles, new lift pump and injectors, however it needed a transmission.

His shop mechanics are doing the rebuild etc, however I wanted to let the board know what a great guy this Mopar1973Man is.

After visiting his website and having questions in regards to the rebuild, I took a chance and put a call into him in wonderful Idaho.

Being an implanted Okie here in Oklahoma I was looking for a second opinion.

He was full of information and we discussed dodges and other things around the world.

It is wonderful to have a site like this to weed through the BS that people will feed you with.

This site along with the FansinBlack website for Oakland Raider information are the 2 greatest sites on the internet.

thanks again:yourock:
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· On call 24/7
13,733 Posts
I will agree with ya MM knows his stuff.

· Registered
590 Posts
CumminsKip said:
I wanted to throw out to the board how great it is to have this as a resource...
+1

I hopped on the Dodge diesel wagon in Nov last year, and this forum has been an invaluable resource.
Mopar1973Man's dedication to Dodge diesel owners is beyond awesome, too.

:thumbsup:

- djb

· Registered
894 Posts
:ditto:its awesome that he will and does spend so much of his time and energy to help all of us. :thumbsup: mopar1973man. and thx 2 the op 4 bringing this up.:thumbsup:

· On call 24/7
13,733 Posts
Wheres he goin?

· Registered
139 Posts
Only being on the site for a couple months, MoparMan has helped me out alot. Thanks for everything and make sure you come back. You do deserve a vacation though!!

· Crayola spokesperson
6,407 Posts
this forum isnt going to be the same with out him here...i think we should all throw a party for him....can you imagine cummins as far as you could see...:lol4::drool2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.