·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for MOOG part#'s for the following items:

Upper Ball Joints
Pitman Arm
Idler Arm

I cant seem to locate the part #'s for a 2WD 2004 3500. I appreciate the help in advance!

Chris

·
Registered
118 Posts
Can't help you on the part #, but as for the ball joints, there is a lot of talk about MOOG being junk. Saying they only last 15k miles or so.

I went with XRF, million mile warranty, similar price. No problems so far, 15-20k on them. I believe they sell pitman arms and such too.

Good luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
XRF is where its at IMO. I get them at my local Auto Value parts store. Ill look up parts numbers tomorrow when I go into the shop.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
XRF is where its at IMO. I get them at my local Auto Value parts store. Ill look up parts numbers tomorrow when I go into the shop.
I would appreciate it. I have found XRF stuff online for a 4WD but nothing for a 2WD. I am trying to get all this stuff ordered now so that when I come home it is all there waiting on me... I dont want to tempt fate and drive her without fixing the things I know are wrong!

·
Registered
118 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.