Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK so Cliff (lostinwalmart) finally got his red beast on the dyno over the weekend in South Dakota. We have installed a stage 2 monster pump and the matched 6 hole stack injectors with the billet transfer tubes. A big thanks goes out to Mike at M&J tool and fabrication for all his help and support getting this truck back on the road. There is no one else i would trust but him on what set up will make the most power out there with one of his vp44 pumps period end of story. He builds them & he knows what and what not to do. We also installed a BD super B special turbo and the new quad adrenaline box. The head was "O" ringed
and bee hive springs installed with 105 LBS of seat pressure. Thanks to Bruce at Greeley automotive machine for his efforts on this truck also. He tore it down and did the springs for him. Untitled Document

So here is what he saw from the truck a awesome 605 H/P and over 1300 ft-lbs. all from a single turbo to boot:woot:

wait until we get his twin set up on there:peelout

Let me know if you would like to make this kind of power from your truck and i will see what i can do for you too:thumbsup

John:beer

·
Registered
250 Posts
SWEEEETTTT!!! way to go!!:thumbsup:peelout

·
Registered
78 Posts
very nice---chris

·
Go for Broke
6,699 Posts