Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there ANYTHING....I can do to the stock turbo. I have a friend with a powerjoke that modified his stock turbo with a different impeller and something else...not sure. But there has to be something to do to a stock turbo to help it perform. Just curious cause I dont have the dough for a new turbo.....s. And I am tired of the wife out running me in her camaro. but just to be fair the camaro will out run a 03 cobra so...............

·
Registered
583 Posts
Stock 03 Cobras run high 12 in the 1/4. So if your wife is faster than that then you are going to need more than a turbo mod. Better get some sticks and a real turbo.

You dont usually see women running around in 11 sec or quicker streetcars!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...its stock.......:thumbsup

except for the ported and polished heads, matched intake , cam , 1-3/4 supercomp headers, 3" O/R Y-pipe, custom tune , a 3.73 gear.......etc. and a little gas:lol3:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You dont usually see women running around in 11 sec or quicker streetcars!
Yeah she wasnt too sure about it either but she had no choice. As soon as the car was purchased I had a garage full on stuff for it.:thumbsup I havent taken it to the track yet because of drivetrain issues ( rearend), I should have put a set of axles in it when I did the gear but I wanted it going......dumba$$. I bet it is in the 11's on the dope because that cobra I got ahold of got about 5 car links on it quick.:thumbsup

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what year is the camaro?

watch that slowbra rear end! they get pretty squirrely!
Thats even the best part its a 94....still a LT-1, but it looooooves the dope:peelout

1 - 10 of 10 Posts