Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huh, how are you supposed to do a good search for H2 wheels if "h2" is too short for the search to search for it?

Anyway, that's why I put hummer in the title...

So what exactly is involved... Somewhere, I can't seem to find it now I seem to remember that we have a hub size of 4.774". I went looking for hub adapter ring sizes and the closest I found was 121.3mm, which translates to about 4.776". Anyone know what it actually is? If I can avoid pulling the stock wheels and measuring I can get my H2's modified some night this week, otherwise, it will have to wait till the weekend or later since I can't get the truck inside somewhere and I'm sure that the neightbors won't appreciate an impact gun going in the middle of the night.

Is there anything else that needs to be done (yea I know, whatever you're doing with the center caps, besides that...)?

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I started with a grouter tool then moved on to a 4" Grinder, make a few rounds and test fit.. keep doing it till it fits.... also i used a worn down wheel to fit eary into the hole... worked for me, took about 5-10 mins each wheel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts