Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the dremmel to it after dumping console into my back seat several times when attached to the center console. Moved it under the middle seat. I like it for some cheap cup holders!! Had to screw some 2.5 inch spacers on the bottom cause wasn't the correct height.

Attachments

Reactions: bgreen776

·
MOLON LABE
2,599 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think he had the ones on the center flip up it sounds like? If they even made anything like that

·
World Champs!!!
24,243 Posts
Do you not like the OEM holders under the radio?
These blow away the stock cup holders. I have the same console and it's great, one of the best things I've ever gotten. The only downside is the console lid doesn't latch, but you can shim the catch so it does. I lost the instructions for it years ago so mine flops.

My stock ones get all the crap tossed in them, I don't even use them unless I have like four drinks for some reason...

Both of my trucks have the floor console with three cupholders...well actually two and an ash tray but that's been gone since day one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.