Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought a 2001 Dodge Ram HO 2500 4x4 SLT 4x4 183,000 miles.
Motor work consist of Hamilton race cam188/220,5x18 injectors, 215Ppump, Full Cuts, Fass 200, silver bullet 66mm, mishimoto intercooler, AFC live trans is a dual disc Valair NV5600 that’s all I know of. So little history to this truck finally found the owner who did some of the work to this truck, the kid he sold it to toasted a s480 that was paired with the 66mm then he just took the s480 off and ran the 66mm. He also changed cosmetic stuff but nothing that would effect the motor. So my question is. The truck hazes pretty good under light throttle. If you get on it then it’s a smoke screen behind me. I have adjusted the AFC live all the way out and still hazes. So from what I can tell the AFC live is hooked up correctly but I cannot tell a difference and the pressure gauge on it doesn’t move ever. So is the haze because of the mods done to the truck big air and big fuel? or because the AFC? I’m new to the 24 valve trucks I have had a 12 valve and the new 6.7 trucks just not a Ppumped 24 valve. Truck seems to run good has very little blow by picked up because good looking rust free 2nd gen.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Full Cuts is the issue. 191's is what I run.

Whats your goal with the truck?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Full Cuts is the issue. 191's is what I run.

Whats your goal with the truck?
don’t really have A plan yet. I plan on putting the s480 back on it. It is a play truck/ daily to keep miles off my 2016 maybe shooting for higher HP eventually

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Fullcuts need to go, un timed fuel is bad. If you want no hassle well tuned pump talk to Seth at Farrell diesel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts