Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,102 Posts
Got one on my truck. Cant say if it really made a noticable difference. I mainly got it to cut down on the pressure spikes in the rail. I got it from T&C Diesel. Todd can tell you all about them hes a super nice guy.

· Registered
333 Posts
The price on their website is 260 for a wild rail and 200 for the mild. It looks like the wild one is machine through out the whole rail. The mild looks like it is just machined through the center.

· Registered
1,159 Posts
For a better in-depth read on this subject, search this topic on CompD.

1200hp can be made with a stock rail....so why waste the money?

· Registered
1,045 Posts
Lakelife do you have a smother RP gammit or does it still spike??

Jus wondering because I also caint see any use to a modded rail unless exsess pressure is not being utilized

· Registered
1,159 Posts
i had a modded rail and feed tubes on my 05. Granted those were installed with my SilverBullet and 180hp injectors so I can't really tell if they made much of a difference, but after reading a while I decided i wasted my money.

· Registered
1,102 Posts
I cant say either way if it helped or not. The only thing that can prove that is a dyno. It does help with pressure spikes in the rail. Thats why I got one.

· Registered
1,045 Posts
good mod then i dont have spikes but the dragonsleyer should help my rp problem

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.