Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Inquisitive
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know an easy to way to find dealers who are friendly or, at least, not hostile towards modifications?

·
Pokeymon
23 Posts
Just ask

Anyone know an easy to way to find dealers who are friendly or, at least, not hostile towards modifications?
Just after buying my truck I asked the Dodge service manager who in town did dpf deletes. She not only gave me the name, but knew the phone number by heart!

·
Inquisitive
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just after buying my truck I asked the Dodge service manager who in town did dpf deletes. She not only gave me the name, but knew the phone number by heart!
Sadly the one where I'm at are pretty naive when it comes to mods.

How would your dealer handle warranty claims?

·
Salty Squid
769 Posts
My dealer said as long as the mod does not directly affect the warranty claim, he did not care about it. He said they've done warranty work on several mod'd dodge's. They've only denied one claim on a 5.9L because the owner put twins and a bunch of other stuff on the truck that caused the intercooler to explode.

Ask your dealer about mods before you put them on and bring your truck in for repair.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts