Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know which dealers are mod friendly in Houston.

I just bought my truck from Allen Samuels in Spring but do not know their policies. I plan on a DPF delete in the near future and would ratehr not have to play switcharoo if I need to take it in. :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I know Weaver Motors in Kirbyville is mod friendly. I think they will service a truck with a DPF Delete. I know Todd, who is a salesman there, told me some of his customers have the deletes on their trucks. I'm assuming they service them. I know he will service mine but I'm a 5.9er.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Also, I'm not positive but I believe on the D-Max the dealer can run there little diagnostic computer and know that the DPF was removed even if it was put back on to bring it in for work. I wouldn't worry about warranty work unless you got a lemon.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I 98.5 I did get a lemmon and it took 16 months to get DC to buy it back.

This is after they spent over 50 k on all the computers and even a complete engine assembly . Not to mention the 9 months of rental from Enterprise. BTW, That truck is still in circulation but has been sold over 9 times. :w:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I 98.5 I did get a lemmon and it took 16 months to get DC to buy it back.

This is after they spent over 50 k on all the computers and even a complete engine assembly . Not to mention the 9 months of rental from Enterprise. BTW, That truck is still in circulation but has been sold over 9 times. :w:
:thud: WOW!!! Amazing huh!!! Well check out Weaver, all they have are trucks there. And a veteran diesel mechanic. :thumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts