Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I bought a 2010 from a dealership in Texas and when it showed up here in Florida it has been deleted. I know, I Know my fault for getting a truck sight unseen! Now that I have it it runs great but has a slight tick when it first starts cold a wierd hesitation at slow speed. I think it is something to do with the CP3, but before I take it into the dealer I would like to find one that will look past the deletes. I have been up that road before and I know they have to prove the "mod" caused the failure, but it would be a lot easier finding one that will work with me from the get go. If you know of one Please PM me and if you know someone in perticular there the name would be great! Thanks in advance.
I just cant justify paying $800 for a used stock exhaust, but it may come to that!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a good working relationship with the diesel tech at Lee Chrysler in Fort Walton Beach or I'd be happy to look at it as well
Ryan,
That would be awesome! I will PM you!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gotta give a shout out to Ryan, He took time out in his day to go over my truck with me. I really appreciate it, Thanks!

Reactions: Krazeeun
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.