Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,082 Posts
I think that Cindy (from EFI) said that the tach was off thats why it didnt quite show 5000 on the tach but they data logged it and it showed 5000.

This vid was posted a few weeks ago in the EFI Live sponsor section.

·
Registered
463 Posts
mmm thats dam sexy

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
That run hit 5283 RPM on the log. The log can be found here http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/efi-live/394366-efilive-tuned-cummins-hits-5-300-rpm.html

Brayden's next run hit 5500RPM, and since that milestone we've removed the next set of RPM limiters.

We are pleased to say that we believe our public release software identifies all RPM limiters and gives users the ability to remove them - at this stage we are the only product on the market to date that eliminates all RPM limiters.

The capability of this function is yet to be fully exploited. Testing demonstrates 5500RPM is capable, however this is not the limit of the ECM. Fueling tables, and aftermarket modifications are paramount for high end users.

Cheers
Cindy

·
vvv SOME PEOPLE'S KIDS vvv
11,099 Posts
dang wonder how many guys are going to try that with a stock rotating assembly and launch the motor. lol
Probably a good bit! I can't wait to see it happen :rof :rof :hehe:

·
Premium Member
11,925 Posts
dang wonder how many guys are going to try that with a stock rotating assembly and launch the motor. lol
Waiting for that myself :popcorn:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I went with 12 valve rods crank 14mm main studs and gurdel balanced it all 625s up top and alot of machine work alot of money to get them to live in that area of the rpm band that's why im interested to see real gains by spinning that high alot of wear on the motor

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.