Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Guess what I'm asking is if I'm seeing negative numbers on my screen the computer is to and would that not screw up the fuel mapping?? Cause the issue I was having before the new tunes was in town was grossly dirty and they are cleaner and now I've got negative boost...
Well you're only seeing a vacuum of 6 PSI at idle, right?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Has it always done this or is it new? If it's a digital monitor and it's always done this it could be the correction was set wrong or altered. They usually default to correct -14.7 for sea level, but you can adjust them as needed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well you're only seeing a vacuum of 6 PSI at idle, right?
Yes -6psi at idle and very low boost going down the road at -2 to +2

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Has it always done this or is it new? If it's a digital monitor and it's always done this it could be the correction was set wrong or altered. They usually default to correct -14.7 for sea level, but you can adjust them as needed.
Just on the new tunes I got when I put older tune in my boost reading is fine

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Then I wonder if there is something in the mm3 tuning where they can alter that and your digital reading is showing the difference from whatever they messed with.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Then I wonder if there is something in the mm3 tuning where they can alter that and your digital reading is showing the difference from whatever they messed with.
That's what I'm thinking told the tribe guy already guess I wait and see if he can fix it

21 - 26 of 26 Posts