Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Free parts distributor
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all... help me choose!!!!!!! Any pics on a 3rd gen would help....

·
Registered
163 Posts
Here are 6" Bullhaulers.

Go into my pics it is there.

·
Registered
882 Posts
With the amount of stacks going on, running reg exh will make you different.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Miters, i think it looks 10x better....but that just might be me.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I want some miters

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
if its a single rear wheel i would go with the miters, bull haulers are for the extra tire i think. :thumbsup
good luck tho

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
But...if you buy the bull hauler, you can cut them off to mitres. :lol3:

I do like the mitres better.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I like my bullhaulers no one else around here has them but seems like everyone and their uncle has mitres

·
Registered
434 Posts
Bull Haulers look Awsome, but they look alot better on bigger rigs like duallys, or lifted trucks. Miters look better for the " Sportier " look for short bed pickups

·
Registered
153 Posts
I like bull haulers or if you really want to be different you should get a hood stack

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
bulls look good if they aren't too high and if the top where they go back, the part that makes then bulls isn't very long. Only 6" or so. LIke miters too but everyone has them. Plus I don't like that the rain can more easily go in them.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yea there is a guy with bull haulers around here and they look like crap they are on a 2 wheel drive 2500 but they are way too tall

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
id say mitors and everyone has them but no one has gotten any bigger the 6 or 7... be differnt.. GO BIG.. it may cost a lil more $$$$ but in the end it will be worth it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Take a look at Aussies...I have 7" Aussies which are basically a mix between those two. I have a srw truck and I have gotten WAY more compliments with these than with the miters I had before.

·
Registered
419 Posts
miters all the way!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts