Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos goin?

Is anybody intrested in a convoy for the MD chapter?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am going but I live about 35 minutes from the track.

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
you know ill be headed down!!!! who else is coming from northern MD on sat?:peelout

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll be there, I think I'm taking the big truck though. I would like to meet some of you guys that have work done on a 6.7, I want to start doing some things to mine. I also want to see what one is capable of doing on the track.

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rob, I beleive i keep seein you on Rte 40 around lunch time.

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
Rob, I beleive i keep seein you on Rte 40 around lunch time.
yeah thats most likely me. i live right across the ford dealer. i go home and take my dogs out every day. :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
i think ill be going from bel air area.Im still deciding on if i want to go to a nhra event or a nhrda event.

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
why not try both?

·
Registered
131 Posts
What time are you guys thinking about showing up?

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
well it says gates open at noon.
i was thinking about gettin some breakfast before hand. then get to the track at about 11 ish.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
why not try both?
causest to get to the nhra drags is about 2 hours into pa.I do not feel like killin my fuel profit.:thud:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yea i plan going down there, Are you guys planing on parking all together, like all the dodges?

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
that would be a decent idea. your in pasadena? im down there all the time. my brother lives off of mansion house.

·
P-Pumped Beast
843 Posts
causest to get to the nhra drags is about 2 hours into pa.I do not feel like killin my fuel profit.:thud:
you could have had some extra money in your pocket but you paid too much for your adr/pulse because you don't trust your so-called "friend" with your money :rof

Anyway I'll be down there with some friends watching the diesels roll on and the f-body vs. mustang event they are having.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yup, i live in the dirty dena..lol i think ive seen your truck before..cause i work in Ellicott City.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts