Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i bought a dpf delete kit flo pro 5inch turbo back and the mini max.
got the mini max yesterday and installed it with the egt prob everthing worked great!!!! was really happy

so today the exhaust came in. so io jumped on it and installed it reprogramed and now the egt is stuck at 1832 and is stuck

any ideas on what the problem???

thanks for any help

·
Registered
178 Posts
You could always download the newest tune and see if that fixes your problem.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
from everything I have read unless you are pushing 500 ponies don't worry about an intake. A good drop in filter like and AFE will be fine. A lot of people sell the exhausts but if you have to go back to the dealer it in nice to have it to drop in so you don't get harrased

Chris

·
Registered
734 Posts
I would avoid a drop in filter. I was running an afe pro dry drop in until another member posted about one dusting his engine. Checked mine and sure enough there was a trace amount of dust on the clean side. Switched back to stock paper and am happy. The stock design is very good. The flow is decent and the filtration is superior. You can do a DIY airbox mod to get more flow. If I ever do an intake it will be s&b (though the megacannon is highly rated). S&b is very respected and reasonably priced. Just my .02

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.