Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot believe this is happening and completely splitting up a good thing:confused013::doh::banghead: ... but whats done is done. All i want to know is who is planning on goin to which event? No ONe else has posted this yet and cant believe that. Lets see whos goin where!!!!!!!

I personaly am torn. But would like to go where more trucks and people are going, so lets see whos planning on what!!!!!!!

POST"EM UP LETS SEE!!:party018::shock:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am thinkin I am goin to Mineral Wells.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:blues:Bump

·
Registered
352 Posts
MW is a haul compared to Alvarado which is about 20 minutes from me. It will be tough to convince me to drive all the way to MW unless of course there is no one at Alv when I get there.

·
Registered
655 Posts
when are they?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
March 12th.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well it is alvrado for me it is to far for me to go to mw just to watch and I know I will want to play if I got and then if somthing breaks I am up river without a paddle so ill be at alvrado it 25 min away and plus the family always has fun I think they would get stir crazy going to mw

BTW my cus is a mw cop he has told me in the past not to be black smoking anybody in there town they apparently don't like that good luck in mw

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
You shouldn't be black smoking anywhere except the track, unless you think electric cars are cool.

Our pull is for serious pullers.

If you want to see some of the best sled pulling trucks in Texas all compete together, you would have to come to Mineral Wells.

If you want to burn your tires to the ground and win a prize for doing so, you would have to come to Mineral Wells.

If you want to see how your truck will do on an all clay 400' pulling track, you would have to come to Mineral Wells.

We are trying to get this sport to grow and gain support from the local community, if you want to run around town black smoking and make a bad name for the diesel crowd I would prefer that you stay out of Mineral Wells.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well ms big bad cub for one good luck with the growing sport it will no matter Wat
I really don't give a rats for mw so yea I was just stating facts about mw

Do u want a cookie for ur clay track if so ill mail u some

As for the burn out thing that cool I guess it u want ur tires to blow up or to have a blow out on the way home o that will cost more money on top of the 170 that we give to hook to a sled hmmm

By the way u just might want to watch who u tell Wat to do and how u talk to someone cause there is always someone bigger then u

Are Yall havin a dyno ........nope

Good luck to everyone no matter where u go

Reactions: J_Hidrogo

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
:stirpot: :subscribe: MMM....

·
Registered
431 Posts
why have it the same day?

·
Registered
352 Posts
I am lost I guess, but did I miss some big problem about going to Alvarado? Why was this other event planned on the same day in the same area?
No offense to you guys in MW, I just don't get why you made another pull on the same day? Again- if I missed some big discussion somewhere about it sorry. It does suck that we have to choose and that the pullers are going to have to choose too and it's just going to make both events less attended and less exciting in my opinion, why not split them into different dates????

I see the mention of "safety concerns" and that is a real reason to have your own pull AND if those guys are putting lives in danger I would like to know (don't want to die you know) but again- why not just make yours on a different date so we don't have to choose?
I hope they both rock, but I will be at the closer one- maybe it will get moved to your location completely next year and we won't have to choose!

Reactions: J_Hidrogo

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:agree2::agree2::agree2:

I hate to choose because the pulling for boobs was a really good thing!!!!!!!! This just means less money for the ladies that are suffering from breast cancer!!! I guess i missed the decision aswell as to why this is goin on. but Hey its above me so i am goin to talk to the local guys see what they all want to do and all come to one or the other.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
it shouldnt matter, you can go to either you want to, all i will say is that the tdtpa has rules and saftey regulations voted in by its members to protect drivers as well as spectators, we want to grow the sport not kill it , 5e diesel did not want to abide by our rules in order to pull withh us. we also have a 1 time pull price for non members but your truck must pass tdtpa tech for that class. as far as the date goes it was pre-decided by members as well. i hope where ever you go you have a great time.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hold up why does 5e have to run ur rules and this so called commity no offence but the people in Yall group

If iam wrong on this one hasn't 5e been the one that for the last 5 years been putting this pulling for boobs on

1 - 20 of 60 Posts