Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked mine the other day and am getting 20.5 per gallon that's a mix of hwy and city. :party018:
That's a huge step up from my old 94 Chevy at 12 mpg hwy only :doh:.
And this is with same size MTR's.

Wondering how yours are doing?

·
Registered
302 Posts
bout 20 to 22 hwy, my 87 chevy got bout 8 to 10, love my cummins

·
Registered
219 Posts
18-20 ish

Consistantly I get 18-22 ish, doesn't matter loaded, unloaded, highway, in town.
Its pretty consistent.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I'm getting 17 consistanly

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I am only getting like 16 hwy :( on winter fuel on a good day, and it's really bad for city driving.
I need to figure out what's going on. I think it's a combo of a number of things making my mileage suffer.

·
Registered
436 Posts
im getting 16-17mpg and got alot of miles on my motor plus wore out rotors, pads, upper ball joints and bushings on upper a-arm which is getting replaced plus going to upgrade to 4" striaght, injectors, cold air intake, and fuel pin.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
18 MPG in the white truck, havnt had the new rig for more than like 10 miles.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Since last Sept., in mixed city/highway driving I've been seeing 18.5+ mpg on low sulfur diesel. I do use Stanadyne Performance formula for lubricity. In prior years winter mix would lead to about 17.5 mpg.

Bob

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Im getting about 10 with my 93 rag with 6X16's. Smoke is expensive.:party018::snoop::banana:

·
Registered
520 Posts
13 fully loaded to 18 light. One time I got 22 with it in the mountains of NM. Don't know what the dealio was with the Farmington fuel, but I've never gotten as good before or since.

·
I bleed Diesel
2,508 Posts
13 with old auto. 5 speed in one ton is unnone. the white 250 gets about 20-22 the 5 speed makes a world of dif.

·
Registered
655 Posts
about 10 to 12...I don't drive nice, and yes smoke is expensive...

·
So God Made a Farmer..
2,176 Posts
16-20 of a mix. but hoping to get sum goodies real soon. plus im fabbing up a bumper for it. not to high-jack but anyone got any pod's or injectors they wana sell. thanks

·
I bleed Diesel
2,508 Posts
16-20 of a mix. but hoping to get sum goodies real soon. plus im fabbing up a bumper for it. not to high-jack but anyone got any pod's or injectors they wana sell. thanks
Yes. mine have about 10k on them work great currently in truck still. But i want some that burn a little less smoke lol. The egts get hot up steep hills with WOT what are they worth to you?

·
Registered
302 Posts
has anyone noticed difference in mileage with fuel from different stations?

·
Registered
395 Posts
i haven't figured mine out yet. just got my new odometer in so i need to get some numbers someday.

·
Registered
243 Posts
23 to 27 mpg mixed driving.Can't wait for overdrive,this thing sucks on the highway.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts