Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you get better mileage with an edge juice?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I did.... BUT only and ONLY if you keep your foot out of it... I have actaully seen a little better then 1.5mpg improvement if I keep my rpm's down

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What stage were you in?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats probably hard to do.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about just freeway driving with cruze

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
i set my cruise on about 70-71 and get 21-22 depending on the road

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. Would you recommend getting it?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I love mine... I especially love the simplicity of the monitor and the ability to change on the fly but like I said I keep mine on 5 with the response level of 5 and just drive it like a gpa but its DEFINETLY there when I need it for passing :thumbsup I would recommend it!

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
I've noticed better mileage on levels 2 and 3, i think i lost mileage on the mileage setting. Does have great power but lacks on the low end im about to stack mine with the EZ and purchase the hot code.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
I run mine on 3 with the low boost on 1 stacked with my pressure box, for the pass 2 months or so I have been averaging 18.5-19mpg but I have slowed down on the highway and I roll into gears.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have the Juice w/ attitude and i love it. if I can manage to keep it on the first level even with my other truck upgrades i can see an improvement.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
That was good info. Thanks:thumbsup
Ive got an EZ on right now. You think i will get about the same mileage that im getting with the EZ to the Juice?:peelout
Maby if you run it all the way up. But dont know for sure. I have never ran the EZ.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I run mine on 3 with the low boost on 1 stacked with my pressure box, for the pass 2 months or so I have been averaging 18.5-19mpg but I have slowed down on the highway and I roll into gears.
What was you fuel mileage before?:)

·
Registered
341 Posts
same here but i do see some improvements when i dont lay into it all of the time

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
What was you fuel mileage before?:)
Before the stack? Around 17-17.5 give or take. Then the juice on 1/3 and ramifier I got around 18 or so....with the Juice on 3/1 I get my current fuel economy. I am also uberanal about my fuel filter too.

·
Registered
341 Posts
right now i dont run the smarty cuz of the sky high prices but even if the smarty is on and i drive like a little old lady, i still see improvements but only about 1-1.5 better

1 - 20 of 20 Posts