Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Yes, they are out in Mt.Airy. Their site has been down for a couple months now. I need to call out there to see if they are still in business.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
yea I think he is.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I've only met him once. Nice dude from what I could tell.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeh he is still in buisness. His shop is right up the street from my house. I just got the governor spring installed on my truck a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
just curious as to why ya ask? He is a helluva guy, but as for a lot of folks, finding good help is difficult to put it mildly.

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yeh he is still in buisness. His shop is right up the street from my house. I just got the governor spring installed on my truck a couple weeks ago.
I can relate good help and good service is darn near impossible to find these days and from the business we have done with him he seems like a great guy! I have been trying to contact him and think I must have the wrong number because it keeps coming up out or service?

Do you have his shop number?

Dave

·
Premium Member
7,010 Posts
I don't understand people who are running a business, that don't answer their phone, return calls, or respond to emails

I guess he does not need or want my business.....I tried calling over 6 times a few months ago

I took my business elsewhere and spent $1,500

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is a reason he does not answer his phone, would youif you owed everyone money. Its probably a good thing in your case that he did not answer and you went else where.

·
Premium Member
7,010 Posts
Gotcha......

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ive never had a problem with him. Ive taken both of my trucks there. And it seems some other guys dont have a problem with him since his shop is overflowing with trucks.

·
Premium Member
7,010 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts