Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3 footin' through life
12,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It appears all stores are now showing they do not offer these anymore. Thats unfortunate. These have always been my favorite truck wheels. And now they don't offer the replacement asthetic lock rings. Mine have gotten messed up and now I need to have some new blanks made. Not so bad about the lock rings actually cause their rings are too thin and easy to crack/bend.

I was bummed a couple years ago when they quite making the 20" version cause I didn't have the cash...

I'm going to contact them and see if this is a short term hiatus or what.

FYI, these are Classic Locks if you are unfamiliar. I got them used from a member on here, "TaterSalad" They were really beat. The lock rings were busted up real bad and the finish of the aluminum was brutal but I got them for only $400. These wheels taught me to polish stuff cause none of my local places could figure it out. LOL. Thats my favorite part about these wheels. They are continuously polishable so as long as you don't bend it real bad or break it your good to go.

I even had them on my Ranger in 15" size. Seriously they are my favorite wheel.

I guess this is more of a vent than anything. Eventually I wanted to get another set of them in Matte black finish to use as a winter wheel. If anybody else really likes these wheels and want to see them offered please post up. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I agree man! I prefer the all chrome ones, wish i could find a set

·
3 footin' through life
12,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anybody finds any for sale please link it up. I am interested in a set of 17's or 20's.

·
3 footin' through life
12,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still bummed about this. And I can't find any!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.