Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make a long story short I took my truck in to Metrolina Dodge over a week ago. Every day they give me a different excuse why it’s not done. They just now offered me a rental but only for 2 days. I have been polite yet they either put me on hold or don’t call me back. Or they straight up lie to me about what’s going on. I really don’t know where to turn for quick action. They are doing the G30 Recall.. I love my truck but this experience has made me want to sell my truck. I live in SC my truck is 25 mins away in Charlotte NC Help??!!!

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Why not go to the dealership and demand to see your truck?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what good is that going to do i know they have it all tore apart

·
Registered
163 Posts
To make a long story short I took my truck in to Metrolina Dodge over a week ago. Every day they give me a different excuse why it’s not done. They just now offered me a rental but only for 2 days. I have been polite yet they either put me on hold or don’t call me back. Or they straight up lie to me about what’s going on. I really don’t know where to turn for quick action. They are doing the G30 Recall.. I love my truck but this experience has made me want to sell my truck. I live in SC my truck is 25 mins away in Charlotte NC Help??!!!
It's a little ways further but we buy all our trucks at Smith Stokes in Reidsville. They seem to know more about HD's than anyone and always drive a loaner truck down here, leave it, drive ours back, and then bring it back when they are done. They've doen this for us twice once for AC once for a transfer case both was warranty. They also warranty stuff when its modded- heck they put a rear end in my 1500 with a nitrous bottle behind the seat :lol3:

Now thats service.... They have spoiled us thats why I never get on here and complain about dodge customer service

·
Registered
73 Posts
That is the dealership that I bought my lemon at. Mr. St. Clair still in charge up there?

Beware Don't take the rental. When they gave me a rental they told me they would take care of al charges that all I needed to do is bring it back in one peice. I landed up getting charged over 150 dollars for the rental. They charged me over $5.00 a gallon for fuel also which this is going back 2 years ago.

Metrolina Dodge has been known for terrible service. Document all that has gone on via paperwork with them and keep it filed. If it continues file a claim through Chrysler.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Metrolina Dodge Dealership Dogging Me

Well I got my rental out of sure desperation. Keith something is in charge. I actually heard the tech in the background tell there QA guy that he refused to work on my truck. On Fri. there customer Assurance manager called and he tried to minimize everything it only took him 12 days to finally call me back....I should have taken it to Stateline were I bought it but jumped at the opportunity to have my truck worked on sooner what a mistake that was.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That’s a 10-4 it blows my mind a company operating the way they do is still in business. I now know that Chrysler Corporation must hand out the 5 Star Credentials to anyone, if in fact that even means anything. All I have to do on the survey is be honest, a word unfamiliar to Metrolina Dodge.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Why not call Dodge's customer service and get them to look into what's taking so long for a 45 minute job?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For those of you people that can relate to my situation I finally got my truck in to Stateline
They had a free rental waiting for me. Mertolina Dodge never even put a turbo on my truck. Stateline said the turbo is shot and they don’t understand what Metrolina did to my truck. I never got the paper work from Metrolina dodge either I called them today about it and they said they didn’t finish it because there was still work to be done. And get this I told them I was not coming back there. They then told me that no one else could work on my truck until they closed it out...When I confronted them about never putting a turbo on my truck they said that I mis-understood them.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Give them a bad survey. It hurts them worse than you think. I have met Stokes Smith before and him and his wife are great people. You might give them a try too. Good luck !!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heres the update i called stateline in fort mill sc explained what happened they told me to bring it right in. they had a loaner waiting for me. That next day he called and said my truck was done. They said that Metrolina Never even put a turbo on my truck, they tried fixing my old 1. the tech at stateline was really good!! he said they left off 2 bolts on the egr and 2 on the intake also. For anyone that cares Stateline is First Class Dearlership!! They put a new turbo on it flashed the comp. and even changes my oil for free. They were professional and did an excellent job. I didnt go there because I thought i would save some time....Like I said earlier dont cut conners stick with a dealership you trust My truck runs better then it did when I got it and my mpg went up to 18 on the way home.

·
Registered
483 Posts
That is great !! I am glad that it worked out for you. :peelout

1 - 14 of 14 Posts