Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure on what size wheels to go. The 20x9 5.75bs +18 would look killer with the 37s but i kmow it will ride a little ruffer than the 18s. I would just get 37s for the current rims on the truck but they are 5bs with +1 and i surely dont have the clearence for them even with the new longer control arms. Plan on going with the nitto ridge grapplers anyone been running them for awhile i havent seen many updates on how they are after they start to wear down? Also i havent put the 1" block in that came with the kit for the rear debating on synergy or thuren shackles pr should i just put the block in? Heres the truck in its current state.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
With 37s you won't notice a ride difference between 20s and 18s. Off road 18s are better and on road 20s are better but with 37s either will have reasonable side wall for off road use.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the reply ya kinda what i was figuring between the 2. I mainly daily drive the truck with the occasional offroading so i will more than likely go with the 20s due to the fact is there really is not a lot of difference in the price of tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts