Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Memorial day weekend.

2789 Views 55 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Mattlosch
So whats everyone got going on this weeked? We are heading to death lake to do some riding. Anyone else going to be out there?
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
2,126 Posts
Im going camping on the river with some buds and some honeys. Wish I was riding, but bikes still blown

· 06 Cummins
2,899 Posts
dont have any plans yet.. campin somewhere! cant ride with busted hand :(

· Size Matters
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But you can :beer: with a busted hand. I dont like the holiday weekends out there i would rather be heading south but last minute trip and we want to go camping. It gets too sketchy riding with that many people in a small area.

· Bangin' through the gears
5,521 Posts
What did you do to your hand Matt?
But you can :beer: with a busted hand. Sure can! I dont like the holiday weekends out there i would rather be heading south but last minute trip and we want to go camping. It gets too sketchy riding with that many people in a small area. Yep
Everybody have a good Holiday Weekend and keep 'em rubberside down!

· 06 Cummins
2,899 Posts
i dislocated my finger and its all swollen and junk.. dont think i could pull my clutch with it..

got a campsite at detroit lake!!!!!!

· Reconnaissance Expert
1,718 Posts
Heading to Billy Chinook.

· 06 Cummins
2,899 Posts
i was supposed to go there!!! but last year fishing sucked!

· Reconnaissance Expert
1,718 Posts
Well Im only going fishing to the bottom of my beer cooler> So i have a feeling I will limit out pretty quick. HA. And no I am staying true. My comrades both drive cummins so dont worry. HA. But I am gonna be towing 2 jet skis and I bet I still smoke em HA HA

· Premium Member
3,778 Posts
You guys have fun-- be safe! I, unfortunately, am working Fri. and Sat. Then I have in-laws staying for the rest of the weekend. I will be fishing in my cooler as well.

· Oregon Chapter VP
1,308 Posts
I will be resting my left thumb from a some what bad accedent at work, I cut 2 tendens several nurves and just found out after surgery a chunk of bone!!!!!!! Sux a$$ I am in alot of pain even with pain pills!!!! So have fun for me as will be remembering what not to do when cutting a windshield out of a bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

· Registered
1,721 Posts
ill be kinda ridin my qaud at browns camp, bunch of buddies are bringin wheelin rigs so ill just kinda putt along and follow, mainly guna catch up on my beer drinkin, ive been slackin real bad lately! and my trucks dirty as hell and i dont like it, but im guna wait til after the weekend to wash it incase some trails or mud ruts pull out in front of me. SHINY SIDE UP!!!!

· Premium Member
3,778 Posts
I will be resting my left thumb from a some what bad accedent at work, I cut 2 tendens several nurves and just found out after surgery a chunk of bone!!!!!!! Sux a$$ I am in alot of pain even with pain pills!!!! So have fun for me as will be remembering what not to do when cutting a windshield out of a bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:
That sucks Chris. Have a beer or two along with your pain meds, just don't overdo it though.

· Registered
2,427 Posts
I will be at ridding as well but at in the Trask:thumbsup:
are u gunna be up by grassyflats or the nustucca area?
im going up by grassy for a bonfire and some light wheeling=]

· Registered
1,929 Posts
are u gunna be up by grassyflats or the nustucca area?
im going up by grassy for a bonfire and some light wheeling=]
Not exactly sure. this will be my first time there. I will be there friday around noon till monday noon. You cant miss my rig. Maybe we can hook up and you can show me around a little. My cousin will be there with his samuri as well.

· Registered
2,427 Posts
lol my forestry green 1/2ton is hard to miss to
ill prolly be with a buddy in a big 77 brown ford
and another buddy in a "carbed" 6.9idi fordhahahaha
he likes to think its a real truck but we call it the carbed diesel:lol4:

· Registered
2,126 Posts
ill be kinda ridin my qaud at browns camp, bunch of buddies are bringin wheelin rigs so ill just kinda putt along and follow, mainly guna catch up on my beer drinkin, ive been slackin real bad lately! and my trucks dirty as hell and i dont like it, but im guna wait til after the weekend to wash it incase some trails or mud ruts pull out in front of me. SHINY SIDE UP!!!!
What happenned to your in 4-runner? That baby got me wet

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.