Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was headed down Washinton St. south yesterday around noonish..saw a goodlooking 2nd gen qc with an "afflicted" stick on the rear glass...good looking rig!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
What color was it

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The truck was a silver color...not a bright silver but a darker silver kinda pewterish silver...lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
There is one near the car wash on alto. That is that color. I don't think he is on here.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen that one to..never moved but seen it parked on alto...it wasnt that one.

·
Not like the others......
4,190 Posts
Sounds like my truck ur talkin about....but I was in town on Monday...and I don't have an "afflicted" decal.

There is one near the car wash on alto. That is that color. I don't think he is on here.
Nope....he's not on here. He's a friend of mine though. I hadn't seen him in about 15 yrs. and saw him at Rural King about a month ago. We usually keep in touch on a weekly basis now. He hauls campers out of Elkhart with that truck.

You can usually find my truck on Alto Rd. just west of Dixon Rd. sittin in my g/f's driveway on the weekends.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yea I see ur truck about every weekend off alto and kevin smith and I seen u at the speedway the weekend of usac

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
dont look bad for a papaw truck ha ha jk id scuff the step bars and tool box and paint them black.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope

Sounds like my truck ur talkin about....but I was in town on Monday...and I don't have an "afflicted" decal.

Nope....he's not on here. He's a friend of mine though. I hadn't seen him in about 15 yrs. and saw him at Rural King about a month ago. We usually keep in touch on a weekly basis now. He hauls campers out of Elkhart with that truck.

You can usually find my truck on Alto Rd. just west of Dixon Rd. sittin in my g/f's driveway on the weekends.

Nope..not your truck, but dam nice rig.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my rig in case you see me around...

Here are a few shots of my rig..if you see me around say hi..like meeting ppl into cummins.

·
Registered
38 Posts
does anybody know of any place in kokomo that sales replacement filters for the airdog pumps

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope..not yours either..but very nice truck..my fav. color by far...how much was your tranny from fleece if you dont mind me asking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts