Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any sort of huge get together anywhere around here, or has there ever been one?

·
CO President
2,642 Posts
Not been much in the springs, it is usually just the same few guys hanging out. I think they have had good luck with some up north though I have not ever made one.

Maybe we should set one up after the small dyno at PFI.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mean something bigger than us going up to denver, or meeting up here. I was thinking something more like multiple states getting together.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Travis, Josh(armyguy) and I were thinking about doing a meet n' greet down here in the springs at Cooperhead Road.

·
CO President
2,642 Posts
Never been there. I dont think a bunch of guys will come from denver, but it might be a good time anyhow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hell I know ALOT of guys that are down to meet new people and talk trucks. Alot of them have Cummins but alot have Dmax's too unless you guys are thinking Cummins only?

·
Dont Upset The Hulk....
8,748 Posts
Hell I know ALOT of guys that are down to meet new people and talk trucks. Alot of them have Cummins but alot have Dmax's too unless you guys are thinking Cummins only?
Doesnt matter what they drive, we all love diesels and prefer a particular brand! I would think that everyone could be invitied!

I am always down to meet good people.
Ditto to that bro! Im down for the idea of a huge meet and greet! We had a pretty good turn out at the one we had a few months ago at Fox and the Hound....

·
Registered
844 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
How does either June 12th or 13th sound for a meet n' greet down here in Colorado Springs?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Are you guys thinking of like a meet up in the pit area during the races or would this be an after party meet up?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Ok, since im about to deploy again Im thinking we could do a meet here in the springs.. Hows june 12 or 13th work? Too soon?? the place im thinking of is a bar called copperhead road here in the springs.. here is a link to there website, Copperhead Road Colorado Springs for location.. Its a pretty cool place, I even have video of Kris doing a pole dance... there food is pretty good too..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts