Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1941 - 1960 of 1997 Posts

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Cant see pics.
Im not exactly sure whats going on with Photobucket lately......Found the reason, freakin photbucket now wants you to pay to post pictures!

@BossHawg600 man, nice truck but it would look so much better with color matched bumpers!
Im getting there one of these days, kinda working slowly on my list of stuff. Building a house puts the kabosh on that pretty quick! But itll probably be done one day....when I get rid of the dented up front bumper

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well, guess Ill add mine to the fray! Not my first Mega or my first Cummins....But Dodge finally did something right with these suckers and I dont think I couuld ever daily another Gen. ever again. But Like every other truck Ive had, who knows!!!

The day I picked it up.....

Biggest mod Ive done....Flipped those dang tow mirrors down!!!! And some tint

Drove it around now for most of this year and I just cant leave anything alone......Had to start putting my touches on it.

How it sits today, crummy pictures, but work is crazy and really havent had much time to get some better ones.

And before any one asks.... 22x11 Fuel Hostages on 325/50R22 Nitto MT's with a 2.5" leveling kit. Dont do it, got a lot more rub than I like, needs about 1" inch of lift to get them to be what I would call OK. working on that at the moment, but will take it a while to get there
Beautiful truck sir!!!

And if you get the bumper colormatched, get them powdercoated instead of painted. I did my last 2500 that way and rocks and things that would normally scratch the bunoer paint bounce right off the powdercoatibg with not so much as a scratch.

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
8,523 Posts
Im not exactly sure whats going on with Photobucket lately......Found the reason, freakin photbucket now wants you to pay to post pictures!
Try checking out this thread, i made it after seeing other people trying to post photos with google photos. I like being able to organize stuff easily like you could with photobucket, however, it is more involved when it comes to posting a link, which is why i figured i'd make a post showing people how i figured out how to do it

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/off-topic/2326105-posting-images-using-google-photos.html

Im getting there one of these days, kinda working slowly on my list of stuff. Building a house puts the kabosh on that pretty quick! But itll probably be done one day....when I get rid of the dented up front bumper
I know the feeling! My parents just built their new house after i bought my house a couple years ago. I thought it was bad with the time table on buying a house until i watched the 3 year long process they went through to build. Also, on a side not. i have a set of color matched bumpers sitting in my shop. came off my truck, so when the time is right you could hit me up as they are literally just sitting there if you can't find some locally. I do ALOT of shipping for work, so i could freight them over to you for pretty cheap thanks to being able to use the company freight accounts...

·
8,523 Posts
Also, just realized i haven't posted a more recent pic of my truck in here for a while. And since i know we are all picture whores, here ya go!

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Try checking out this thread, i made it after seeing other people trying to post photos with google photos. I like being able to organize stuff easily like you could with photobucket, however, it is more involved when it comes to posting a link, which is why i figured i'd make a post showing people how i figured out how to do it

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/off-topic/2326105-posting-images-using-google-photos.html

I know the feeling! My parents just built their new house after i bought my house a couple years ago. I thought it was bad with the time table on buying a house until i watched the 3 year long process they went through to build. Also, on a side not. i have a set of color matched bumpers sitting in my shop. came off my truck, so when the time is right you could hit me up as they are literally just sitting there if you can't find some locally. I do ALOT of shipping for work, so i could freight them over to you for pretty cheap thanks to being able to use the company freight accounts...
I just ended up getting an Imgur account, works fine.

Btw, PM me some pics and shipping on those bumpers. My front bumper isnt bad, just something I see. But wouldnt hurt saving a bit of coin in buying one already painted!!

·
8,523 Posts
I just ended up getting an Imgur account, works fine.

Btw, PM me some pics and shipping on those bumpers. My front bumper isnt bad, just something I see. But wouldnt hurt saving a bit of coin in buying one already painted!!
I'll try and snap some pics when i get a minute, the bumpers are up in the loft in my shop and will take some getting to. Hopefully should have time to snap some pics this weekend

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
My ?18 Mega Cab. Only 900 miles on it but but so far I am loving everything about it except trying to keep it clean.
Get it ceramic coated and then have paint protection film put on the grille and bumpers. I didn't when I first color matched mine and I had rock chips all on the front. After I had it repainted I had it coated an added film to the grille, bumpers, flares and rocker panel. No more rock chips and the coating makes it EASY to keep clean.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My ?18 Mega Cab. Only 900 miles on it but but so far I am loving everything about it except trying to keep it clean.

Beautiful truck!!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
My Resistol is a meg-cab!

Attachments

·
Happy Camper
4,660 Posts
WOW great looking truck, wheels n all, thx for sharing

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here's an updated pic of my 2010 with new 2017 oem 20's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Happy Camper
4,660 Posts
She looks great MT ^^^ I guess head lights are next huh

·
8,523 Posts
@MegaTracer nice looking truck there! now all you need is the black factory headlights. Every now and again they pop up on amazon for a good price on factory MOPAR housings. but it's one of those things you have to keep an eye out for. The price seems to fluctuate a lot on them. sometimes they are a great deal, other times they you consider spending a little more and getting custom ones or factory projectors.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah I have been looking for the factory headlights at a good price. Thanks for the info @Loki223.

·
8,523 Posts
Yeah I have been looking for the factory headlights at a good price. Thanks for the info @Loki223.

these are the ones i got, they are factory mopar. I got them a year and half ago for around $280 I've seen them for as high as 500 after shipping. best thing to do is just keep an eye out for the MOPAR ones and when you see a deal bounce on it. Short of buying expensive aftermarket units, these are the way to go

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GQP18QC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1941 - 1960 of 1997 Posts