Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any pics of a mega cab dually flatbed?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I am looking for a less fancy one, a standard flatbed to haul stuff on.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Mind if I ask how much $ that set you back?
It's not mine. I just have the website book marked as I like the looks of that bed. Might look into getting one someday....

·
Registered
141 Posts
They do make a nice looking bed. Well thanks anyway.
Some day I will get the nerve to call and ask HOW MUCH. But I don't want to crush my dream just yet:lol4:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Check out my truck pics. Just got this one installed last week. Out on the road now for a 2000 mile round trip with my trailer to put her through the ringer. So far everything is great. Bull Head Truck Beds in Sevierville, TN. They were awesome people. Did a great job. Still waitin on my auxiliary tank though. Post new pics when that comes along.

·
SNAFU
3,369 Posts
I have a herrin on my truck, they are very well made beds, when I get rid of my truck I am keeping the bed because it will last forever. That blue truck is beautiful, mine is actually the red dodge hauler in their website.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Roaddog how long is your bed and how much is hanging past the rear axle? Did they extend the frame at all and does it have a receiver hitch on the back? Nice looking truck that is what I want.

·
Registered
185 Posts
no frame extension here. didnt want to through all that. shortbed works fine for what im doin, although i do have the 16" offset hitch for my gooseneck. the bed extends out to be flush with reciever hitch. dont think the bed is much longer than stock. i'll try to remember to get a pic of the rear to show ya what im talking about.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Check out my truck pics. Just got this one installed last week. Out on the road now for a 2000 mile round trip with my trailer to put her through the ringer. So far everything is great. Bull Head Truck Beds in Sevierville, TN. They were awesome people. Did a great job. Still waitin on my auxiliary tank though. Post new pics when that comes along.
Sevierville is where I used to buy a bunch of pocket knives when I was up that way

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeah they got the smoky mountain knife works store. It is HUGE, im sure any knife you could ever dream of is there to be bought.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah they got the smoky mountain knife works store. It is HUGE, im sure any knife you could ever dream of is there to be bought.
Yeah I have a place in Bryson city NC and we go to cades cove every year and then go to smokey mountain knife works, until I started ordering the knives online.

·
MOD-A-HAULIC
1,264 Posts
I am looking for a megga cab dually bed if any of y'all wana sell any of yours....

Let me know....

·
Registered
506 Posts
love the setup, that will be my next one!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
what does one of those herrin beds cost?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts