Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever think about getting together in or around winston? the ashville meet would of been great but its 2 hours away from me:doh:

so if anyone wants to get together and have a meet and greet or know of a place and when throw it out there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hey I've got a few people that may be interested. I don't care if its at mcdonalds as long as we get together. Let's see if we can't do something.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds great bud keep me posted..

·
Registered
528 Posts
I be looking for a date and time an see if I can make it.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everybody knows where hanes mall is theres a side parking lot near the mc donalds everyone could park there just an idea

·
Banned
144 Posts
everybody knows where hanes mall is theres a side parking lot near the mc donalds everyone could park there just an idea
Where I bought the wheels & tires??? LOL BTW They look great on my '97!!! Id be down for that M&G as well!!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anybody that is wanting to meet throw out some ideas where to.. that way we can get the most people to show up to what location is better for everyone..

i gave my suggestion. also there's a place on university pkwy "burlington coat factory" i know for a fact we can meet up there and not have to worry about getting ran off and its a big parking lot..

after we get a location then we can get a date and time...

·
Registered
365 Posts
funny i was thinking of the same parking lot at the mall. anytime is fine for me although i would like to have my son when we meet, he loves to look at the trucks. im thinking maybe a saturday evening in a couple weeks or so in the parking lot at the mall. then maybe migrate somewhere to eat. ive tried to set this up before but i guess not many people get on here in our area or they just dont care.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds great man hopefully we'll get something together this time round.. would you have your kid about 3 weeks from now ??

·
Registered
365 Posts
I have him this weekend, gone next weekend and then will have him the weekend after that and so on. It doesn't have to be when I have him but it would be great if I did. That weekend would work for me.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well lets say june 26th at hanes mall at the parking lot besides MCdonalds around 5 o'clock there's a side parking lot thats always empty :thumbsup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'm ok with that. Let's see if we can get more. I may be able to get about 4 or 5 people together from my area.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm ok with that. Let's see if we can get more. I may be able to get about 4 or 5 people together from my area.
ima try and get 4 to 5 from around here as well.. after we all meet at the mall we should go eat at the texas roadhouse :confused013:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Works for me. I forgot about the hoehouse I mean roadhouse lol. Anybody else up for it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts