Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! So I recently bought a DTT Assassin mechanical fuel pump and was wondering if it is compatible with a fluidampr harmonic balancer? I know there are threads out there regarding this. However, the last I read DTT was saying they are developing a kit that is compatible. I haven't seen anything further regarding this issue. I know in the past these kits were not compatible. I am just trying to figure out if I will be able to buy a new harmonic balancer since I would love to run one or will I have to keep the stock one. If anyone knows or has heard anything new let me know! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
it is not compatible. your sig is not filled out. if you have a tank pump leave it alone. if not get a mechanical that runs off of the cam last get a brushless electric.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know before they were not compatible but I saw Kondolay from DTT posted they were working on a kit that will be able to be used with the fluidampr's. Was just seeing if anyone has heard any further on that. What pumps run from the cam pulley? I already have the DTT kit so I plan on using it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts