Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i pulled up next to this badass 2nd gen that ate my its black with stacks and it has twins i need help to make my truck faster.. help me!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
With all the stuff listed in your signature, I don't see how you got beat !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what im saying.. is there any way a 2nd gen could be me.. what mods would he have to have? and it was a 5 spd!

·
Premium Member
8,036 Posts
with the HUGE twins you have, it doesnt surprise me. you have a great dyno queen but stoplight to stoplight, not so much. you may need a different convertor or taller gears to get that thing moving quicker.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what gears should i put in it? and no it was a 24 valve.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Camel humper why do you have a picture of my truck on your avatar? and no its a 6 speed. You got that pic off of the website of my dealer. Not cool man.:badidea:

·
Premium Member
12,001 Posts
i think the mods need to do an ip trace on these two guys...i think they're one in the same...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that is my truck! wtf.. dude. copy and paste much?

·
Registered
220 Posts
he camelhumper were you located that sounds like my buddys truck... if its his i can give you the detaills one whats on it..

·
Registered
108 Posts
I can send you a picture of the truck in my driveway that i payed $30,000 dollars for from a dealer in vesailes Mo. this last saturday it has 41000 miles and the dealers name is nathan garber look up garbermotors.com thats where I just bought this truck please take the pic down my truck is in my driveway. and no it doesnt have all that work done to it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just a moment so you dont make me look stupid the truck came from corpis cristy Texas iam gonna go out in the snow at my house and take a pic of my truck and put the sob on here. HOLD ON A MIN.

·
Registered
220 Posts
the black 2nd gen you raced sounds like my buddys truck.. you by tomball texas?

·
World Champs!!!
24,829 Posts
What in the flying f___??:confused013:

Looks like we have a couple newbies that would make great ban material. :buttkick:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well im glad that you have multiple picture of my truck..

·
Registered
108 Posts
ok there is my truck in the f$^king snow and iam not talking to my self!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.