Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i was just in the back watching them unload the MBRP trailer and it looks like MBRP is now including band clamps in their 304 and 409 kits, they said they were gonna do it and here it is. they also have some fancy new clear stickers that are badass looking.

·
Registered
251 Posts
you tell me...haha what do you recommend?

I'm mainly just looking to lower egt's maybe pickup some mileage. Unsure about 4" or 5"... Needs to be relatively quiet, I've heard the 4" with (flo-thru?) muffler is relatively quiet. And aluminized or stainless doesn't matter to me. maybe prices for both?

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welp if your trying to stay on the quiet side the 4" MBRP cat-back will be fine. you cna do a 5" cat-back but you'd benifit more from the 4".

pm on the way.

·
Registered
251 Posts
welp if your trying to stay on the quiet side the 4" MBRP cat-back will be fine. you cna do a 5" cat-back but you'd benifit more from the 4".

pm on the way.
I pm'ed you back before I read this...don't waste your time responding to my pm sorry mate. :thumbsup unless you just wanna let me know about the muffler question

·
Registered
243 Posts
Does MBRP make a system with an easily replacable "cat test pipe". if so please PM me a price.

Thanks

·
Registered
707 Posts
What are the advantages of a 4" over a 5". I thought it was the other way around. I have a 6.7 but have been toying with the idea of getting a 5.9 TBE and buying the BADP module. Can you PM me a price for 4" or 5" stainless.

·
Registered
193 Posts
What all does the forum discount apply to? Edge Juice W/ Attitude?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Ive got MBRP Dual 4" 409 system on my 05 QC SB right now but want to replace it for the dual 304 kit w/ dual wall angle cut tips.. What kinda price is on that kit w/ muffler delete?..

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What are the advantages of a 4" over a 5". I thought it was the other way around. I have a 6.7 but have been toying with the idea of getting a 5.9 TBE and buying the BADP module. Can you PM me a price for 4" or 5" stainless.
a 5" is more for the sound, you will get a little lower EGTs w/ the 5' but you'll lose a bit of bottom end. w/ a 4" you'll still get about a 150-200* drop in egts and get much better bottom end w/ quicker spool up. not to mention the better sound.

What all does the forum discount apply to? Edge Juice W/ Attitude?
nope sorry man can't discount edge, soem stuff we can some we can't.

Ive got MBRP Dual 4" 409 system on my 05 QC SB right now but want to replace it for the dual 304 kit w/ dual wall angle cut tips.. What kinda price is on that kit w/ muffler delete?..

i might be able to get you the 304 tips if that's all you wanted. otherwise i'll shoot you a price.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Kyle,

I am looking for a 4" turbo back system for my 07 5.9 QC short bed. What do you have available and prices? Thanks.

PM me.

·
North Texas VP
269 Posts
Kyle, I have an 7.5 mega, could you pm me a price for the 4" cat back system/muffler delete??

Thanks

1 - 20 of 109 Posts